Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Work at Home

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work out of your home? My sister in law does it. But she makes a ton of a lot more money than I do, and is a lot smarter than I am. She knows her stuff. She can pretty much do whatever she wants in her company. But anyways, this is not about her. I love you Chrystal, but I am not swelling your head. This is actually all about me. I just recently got a promotion to RA Teamleader where I work. That is "Remote Agent". My team works from home, so I get to work from home. Sure there may be a little of a distraction. Not that big, since my biggest distraction has already told me she will be leaving me alone for the time that I am working. Rats! I was looking forward to a little sexual harassment in the workplace. What can you do, right? I am sure she is going to slap me for that, but oh well. Now, I know that it is not going to be easy to do this job now, but I know I can do it. If there are people who think I can't, just watch. I LOVE proving people wrong!

No comments: